Friday, October 20, 2006

My Bottom Smarts: Pain in Full with Interest

I love this blog. It has to my absolute favorite so far. I have turned my husband on to it as well and my oh my where it leads everytime he sits down with it...mostly it leads to my NOT sitting down for a bit. Our spankings are similar to Bonnie and Randy's. They do not always lead immediately to lovemaking (but then neither do theirs) but they are ALWAYS a precursor...We are new to the scene which is why I started blogging. It isn't exactly something you share with friends at work...although it often brings a secret giggle out that no one understands but me....and probably makes my co-workers think I've gone a tad bit crazy...not that they don't think that already. We are very much enjoying the experimentation...pretty much on a daily basis...and I have the sore bottom to prove it....as well as a bruise or two. Should all go well, either tonight or at least later this week, I will share the experiences of this past week. It has been one of pain, pleasure and pure unadulterated ecstacy. Like so many other things in my life where sex is concerned, I am left wondering why it took me so long to discover this?

My Bottom Smarts: Pain in Full with Interest

Labels: , ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Hi Fox!

Welcome to the neighborhood. Thank you for your kind words. I'm glad you and your husband are enjoying my blog.

I wish you the very best, both with your blog, and especially, with your experiments!

Hugs,
Bonnie

7:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Erotic Spanking Ring This Erotic Spanking Ring Net Ring site owned by Taught a Lesson.
Would you like to JOIN this ring?

[Go to Next Site]
[Go to Previous Site]
[List Previous 5 Sites]
[List Next 5 Sites]
[List All Sites]

Powered by RingSurf!

Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by Taught a Lesson.

The Unofficial Assville NetRing

Ring image

Join | List | Previous | Next
Random | Previous 5 | Next 5

Powered by RingSurf


Free Hit Counter