Saturday, November 04, 2006

About Last Night

The first of the first. This is the very first time I have put my bared tushy on display and it may very well be the last...but...here goes.








Tonight I am going to try something a little new....pictures. I have never tried pictures before. I don't know how well they will come out but after hubby and my "playdate" last night/this morning, we decided to take some pictures. This is the first, shortly after our little session. I was only mildly concerned at the "damage" done...and the actual size of my butt.











This is the most serious my poor bottom has looked yet. I was just a little concerned last night but then I get a good look today...wowsy. You know how bruising is. It ALWAYS looks worse the day after. And true to its nature, it looks pretty ugly today.










My little honey thought it would be a good idea to try out ALL of our spanking implements, including his hand. It wasn't that he used any one piece all that much because he actually didn't. I even brought out Bruiser myself, because I know how much he enjoys it...teach me to be nice! THEN, after all was said and done, after a couple of really good orgasms (more on that when I get over the shock), I decided, Hey! Let's try out the new digicam and show ME what YOU see! I think I should have stayed in the dark. But its okay...a little tender as you can imagine but all in all, with just a little caution, I can manage to sit pretty well without being terribly obvious. It sure hurt last night though. Wow! Did it ever hurt last night. Before we retired for the night, Honey had come twice, I had come 3 times and both of us were exhausted and slept like little babies once he settled in under our blankies.
I'd love to tell all tonight, but work looms in my near future. I must be off to the shower to make myself presentable.
Have a good and spankable night for all who are enjoying their weekend!

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Bonnie said...

Fox,

Nice work, both with the camera and with the spanking implements! Thank you for sharing your fun night. It looks as though you got it good, in every sense!

BTW, if you'd like some help with your template, send me an e-mail.

With warm regards,
Bonnie

7:51 AM  
Blogger Tiggs said...

Hiya Fox,

I'm glad I stopped by... nice pics!!! And even better recollection of the evening's events... your posts would be easier to read if you would break them up into paragraphs... and maybe not center all the text... I'd be happy to help ya, too, though Bonnie FAR more experienced than I am!

Anyway, welcome to spanko blogger world!

Hugs,
Tiggr
A Spanking Good Time

4:06 PM  
Blogger foxthatsspanked said...

You have no idea how much I am looking for help. It doesn't look like this when I preview it and I haven't been able to figure out where its going wrong....especially since the preview looks fine. Help please?

4:58 PM  
Blogger foxthatsspanked said...

Oh yes, and we have Honey to thank for the all around "artwork"

5:00 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Erotic Spanking Ring This Erotic Spanking Ring Net Ring site owned by Taught a Lesson.
Would you like to JOIN this ring?

[Go to Next Site]
[Go to Previous Site]
[List Previous 5 Sites]
[List Next 5 Sites]
[List All Sites]

Powered by RingSurf!

Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by Taught a Lesson.

The Unofficial Assville NetRing

Ring image

Join | List | Previous | Next
Random | Previous 5 | Next 5

Powered by RingSurf


Free Hit Counter