Monday, December 10, 2007

Has It Really Been Almost Two Months??????

How remiss have I been with my blog? Oh my God...I couldn't believe when I looked at the date and noticed how long it had been!!!! Well, to say that things are going well would, I guess, be quite the understatement.

I can't remember if I mentioned it or not (I'm sure I did but just in case, I'll say it again). I quit my job of 17 years on October 1st. It was a tough decision but it was a good one I think. I haven't decided exactly what I am going to do and I think I am starting to get passed the identity crisis it has caused for me. I have many options, many plans and will be anything but idle in the next couple of years but it has felt a lot like being 17 and graduating high school all over again. I think they call this a mid-life crisis. The job thing...I loved my job so it made it very difficult and I know that by quitting, the asshole that I was forced to work under thinks he got the upperhand on me. Little does he know we have not visited our last meetings as of yet and when we do, he will most likely discover that he isn't very clever at all. I don't know how he has gone all these years without realizing that. It seems he has been told that everywhere he has gone but some people are thick headed. Anyway, between the health issues caused by the job, the heavy stress, the underutilization of my talents and the complete lack of integrity that has befallen the workplace, I chose to leave of my own free will. I can take up and probably achieve more in the field by working as a volunteer at this point and I have way more ambition than to just let some unknowing, untalented, ignorant brute run roughshod over me. I can do better.

Of course, that has nothing to do with what the blog is supposed to be about. Its just an excuse for being neglectful. I have had to reevalute my entire life. I like the direction I am headed for the first time in years! For the last several months I have been able to be a stay at home wife! I have NEVER had that opportunity before. I am a terrible housewife as far as cooking and cleaning but I like the being able to stay at home part. I am here whenever Honey comes by during the day. We don't have to coordinate schedules to spend time together. I discovered ER (way different subject). The only serious problem I have at the moment is that I have gained a LOT of weight this past year. I have justification. In the last year, I have quit smoking (I was a pack a day smoker since I was 13 years old...trust me...I had been smoking a very long time) and I had surgery on a herniated disk in my neck. Needless to say, I have spent a lot of time in the last year on my ass....now I have to find a new diet and workout schedule that I can do since I am limited now on how I exercise. I walk. It isn't enough. I always lost weight in the past with running in place. I don't want to risk hurting myself again so I am not up to running in place yet but I have started stair climbing. Lets see how it works out.

As for the sex life...well...there hasn't been a lot of a sex life. There hasn't been a lot of spanking. There hasn't been a lot of anything other than living because of my health issues and poor Honey is trying to follow suite, I think. I'm afraid to push him too hard and he's afraid to push me so we just haven't been very active because we are afraid of hurting each other...and not in that pleasurable way we all know and love.

Having said that, let me say that there has SOME playtime. Man oh man oh man. You know, I hate being deprived and I hate FEELING deprived even more. But it has one thing going for it that you just can't ignore. When you do get to make love, spank, play games, whatever it is you do...its EXPLOSIVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Honey and I engaged in some "raising the sexual tension bar" by playing with some of the toys a couple of times throughout the day. He spanked me briefly (a mere 5 or 10 swats) with first one wooden paddle and then later in the day, the holey paddle. I was ready for some serious playtime. So was Honey. We actually waited until we went to bed that night. We didn't play any spanking games then. Then it was pure carnal pleasure. Honey fucked my mouth. I do so love when he does that. I close my eyes and lay back. I can feel as he nears orgasm. Often, once we get to the mouthfucking stage, I don't want to stop when I feel him getting close to cumming. I often grab him by his hips when he tries to pull away in order to perform other sex acts and force him to come in my mouth. It turns me on so much I just have to have to the whole thing. I won't say I was fucked good and proper. I wasn't. Honey made love to me on this night. It was sweet. It was gentle. It was loving. It was incredible. And we came together.

Not the stories of usual, but then, not a lot has been "as usual" for a while now. But it has all been good.

Labels: , , , , , , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

im glad you are back- i was missing you..congrats on being able to stay home after so many years! i stay home and work part time from here too... im not sure if the stress level is any different than being out in the work place, but im able to handle it better...lol.
i recently quit smoking too- it is hard.... i understand the weight issue too... seems i want to pop something in my mouth constantly... hopefully, that gets better with time.. anyway, im glad you are back! hugs, Hisflower

9:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you are still playing even if you aren't quite spanked or fucked "good"... hehehe

Nice that you two can be together, care for each other through the good times and bad... keep the fires lit so to speak.

Blessings upon you and your household good people.

Dave

11:49 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home

Erotic Spanking Ring This Erotic Spanking Ring Net Ring site owned by Taught a Lesson.
Would you like to JOIN this ring?

[Go to Next Site]
[Go to Previous Site]
[List Previous 5 Sites]
[List Next 5 Sites]
[List All Sites]

Powered by RingSurf!

Previous
Skip Previous 5
List Previous 5
List All SItes
Spanking Ring Next
Skip Next 5
List Next 5
Join this Ring
This RingSurf Spanking Net Ring owned by Taught a Lesson.

The Unofficial Assville NetRing

Ring image

Join | List | Previous | Next
Random | Previous 5 | Next 5

Powered by RingSurf


Free Hit Counter